Sunday, March 20, 2011

Show adamant, Lorenzo Almost Crash









The position of finishing second at Losail already achieved Jorge Lorenzo with fight tooth and nail. I was so spur motor spirit, Lorenzo to the point that almost fell.

Lorenzo had to settle for finishing in second position in the Qatar MotoGP. Yamaha rider finished behind Honda riders, Caesy Stoner, who had appeared so dominant at Losail on weekends.

"Many people have forgotten about us in this race, but we believe is getting better from day to day," Lorenzo said in Autosport.

"Today I tried my best on the track. I do not hold hold back. On every corner in every lap, I was until batasku," he said.

Due to the fervent spirit of it, Lorenzo also had a chance to make mistakes. Luckily he could still be on top of mount and continue the race.

"I almost crashed. When you drove like that, very easy to crash. I can avoid the crash, somehow, but I stayed on the track."

"Maybe if it did not happen, I can try to catch Casey, but today he was very, very quickly,"said Lorenzo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment